If you have spent a lot of time choosing SEO services, web design services, and social media services but have not spent sufficient time choosing website hosting services, you are setting yourself up for failure. You need to spend as much time researching the website hosting company you are considering as you do your other support services for your online presence.
There are many website hosting companies online but not all of them are reliable services. It is critical to the success of your online activities that you choose a website hosting company that can provide you with reliable services that will enhance your online operations.
Why is Website Hosting Important?
Consumers are finicky when it comes to waiting around for webpages to load. A recent study found that about 47% of people responded that they expect a website to load in two seconds. Additionally, 40% of people responded that they would leave a website that took longer to load.
Who controls page load speeds? Your website hosting company does. According to a Google study, if consumers come to a website that is not loading quick enough, has lag times, or is not highly functional, they leave in the first few seconds. Unfortunately, the same report states that those consumers go to your competition.
It is clear that you need to choose a hosting service that will enhance a visitor’s time on your site by quickly loading your pages and providing a reliable experience.
5 Tips for Choosing the Right Service
SEO can bring traffic to your door but your website hosting service is what can keep them there. Here are five tips you can use to choose the right service:
- Have an idea of what type of hosting is right for your business. You should do a little research to figure out which website hosting package is going to be right for your business. For example, shared hosting is a great option for small or medium-sized businesses because of the affordability.
- Figure out which features are most important to you. Do you need access to support around the clock? Is SEO a primary concern? Is your website geared toward eCommerce activities? All of these considerations should be evaluated. There are web hosting companies that offer special support for different niches. You want to wind up with the best website hosting for your specific website needs.
- Don’t let budget be your only guide. Many people make the mistake of opting for the most features for the littlest amount of money. This can stock you full of useless features that you will never use and not provide you with the best services and reliability.
- Read reviews. Don’t just jump into the first service that comes along because it sounds like a great deal. Read what other users have to say about up-time, reliability, and support. Reputation can be very telling when you are choosing a web hosting service.
- Look for a website hosting service that offers easy-to-use tools and great support. A control panel that is user-friendly combined with great customer service will help you take control of your website functions more easily.
Choose the best website hosting Naples FL and Knoxville TN has to offer and you will enjoy a nice ROI on all the work you have put into your website. Contact South Made Marketing today to learn more about the web hosting services that can help you.